Datos personales

Buscar este blog

viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

Learning journal Week 1

Learning Journal


Brandon
English Remedial two


     How what I have learned relates to my other experiences?

I learned about the different companies and about your nationality, these is more important because you can use in the other topic, an example is, in my other class we learn about the faith and globalisation and, i learn about the difierent think of  every person 

      What implications does the material I learned have regarding my general learning?

i learning in this class is in general important, why? because i help me in the country for introduce me with the people with my card presentation or ask for food at home.

     What difficulties have I encountered in applying my newly acquired knowledge in dealing with everyday situations?

i found more difficult in  the everyday because i learn speak englis and i don´t have more knowledge, and i´m painful to speaking, but i want speaek more, i don´t use english language in my life everyday, but i don´t like it. 
     I can´t speak but i will learn

     What would be the causes for those difficulties and how could I overcome them?

The principal reason for don´t speak english is that i don´t know more word for speak, and i have fear of being wrong, for overcome them is that i could practice more words for my vocabulary 

       What has been discussed today in class? What does it mean to me?

I learned more words in this class, the weekend i see vocabulary,grammar, and i practice for speak, we have discussed about the some sentence, about how would call, and the more important the listening it has  helped me, every thing it´s serves me for learn , is more important for my other´s class

       What do I find difficult in understanding? Why?


i find difficult the vocabulary and the words, because i don´t know say the pronunciation correct, the teacher is good, because we do excercise  in the class that help us .The  grammar is important and is funny playing kahoot, i can´t win, but i learn the grammar.

In this class i feel happy because i learn with activities.  :D 




BRANDON WRITING 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario