Datos personales

Buscar este blog

lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

Journal week

Brandon
English Remedial two

  How what I have learned relates to my other experiences?


I learned about the different companies and about your nationality, these is more important because you can use in the other topic, an example is, in my other class we learn about the faith and globalisation and, i learn about the difierent think of  every person 
What implications does the material I learned have regarding my general learning?

i learning in this class is in general important, why? because i help me in the country for introduce me with the people with my card presentation or ask for food at home.

In this week i saw about the adjectives in the sentences, we are happy because we are finished the week and the next week is vacation, we saw prepositions, we did review  all the topic.

this week was funny i learn a lot, only the teacher speaks English  i can stremline my ear.
It was a week of exams and I was wrong, but I did not think it was to be so, but what matters is that I see my mistakes and I a little in numbers, confuse the numbers in English is that almost don´t use, I think that's my first obstacle in the field of English, I think from my point of view I have come a long way for to speak English I'm not as shy as do larger sentences, but the important thing is to learn phrases.



The principal reason for don´t speak english is that i don´t know more word for speak, and i have fear of being wrong, for overcome them is that i could practice more words for my vocabulary. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario