Datos personales

Buscar este blog

viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

Journal Week

In this week i doning examn, and the exam is complicated with te recordind, The principal reason for don´t speak english is that i don´t know more word for speak, and i have fear of being wrong, for overcome them is that i could practice more words for my vocabulary. 

this week was funny i learn a lot, only the teacher speaks English  i can stremline my ear.
It was a week of exams and I was wrong, but I did not think it was to be so, but what matters is that I see my mistakes and I a little in numbers, confuse the numbers in English is that almost don´t use, I think that's my first obstacle in the field of English, I think from my point of view I have come a long way for to speak English I'm not as shy as do larger sentences, but the important thing is to learn phrases
But this week is more creaive because i started studyin for the final exam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario